The Princeton Bubinga humidor from the Prestige Import Group is a larger humidor that will keep up to 130 cigars in pristine humidified condition within the Spanish-cedar lined walls. The exterior features a Bubinga finish covered in high-gloss lacquer. The interior is built out with a removable tray and two adjustable dividers to keep differently flavored cigars separated. With the silver humidifier and hygrometer that attach by magnet to the steel-lined lid, you never have to worry about the hassle of using tape or velcro that can come loose and fall off.
Reasons to buy the Princeton Bubinga 130-count humidor:
- High-gloss lacquered Bubinga finish exterior.
- Aromatic Spanish-cedar interior.
- Removable tray and two dividers to separate cigars.
- Brass hinges on interior that prevent lid from being lifted too far back and spilling your cigars.
- Chrome plated pull handle on lid.
- Sliver lock and key to prevent tampering.
- Polished silver humidification system and analog hygrometer.
- Invisible steel-lining on interior of lid allows humidifier & hygrometer to attach magnetically
- Felt-lined bottom that prevents scratching your desk.
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual.
- One year guarantee from the manufacturer (Prestige Import Group)
- We assist you in filing guarantees with the manufacturer
Dimensions and capacity:
- 15” W x 10” D x 6-1/2” H
- Holds up to 130 cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's One-Year Guarantee.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.