Our 30-day money-back guarantee lasts 30 days from the date your order is delivered. If more than 30 days have gone by since receiving your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Some types of goods are exempt from being returned, which include:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Personalized items
- Commercial humidors
Instructions for Processing a Return for Refund
- Call Kevin at 872-216-3005 to notify of intent to return an item
- Repackage all products in unused condition in original packaging
- Go to UPS or Fedex and buy insurance in the amount of the purchase
- Purchase shipping to this address:
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once item is shipped, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the tracking number so we can monitor the arrival of the product.
- Once we receive your merchandise we will start the refund process.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- Items that were originally shipped to you with FREE SHIPPING will be refunded less the actual shipping charge we paid.
- If the merchandise arrives to us damaged we will inform you immediately so you can initiate a claim with the carrier you shipped it through.
- All merchandise we receive must be unused, in the original packaging. In other words, exactly as you received it. If the above is not followed a 40% restocking fee applies.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com to ask about an exchange.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account (or PayPal, AmazonPay, etc) again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated on 8/6/2018