The Washington is one of three styles within the American Series of humidors by Diamond Crown. Diamond Crown is one of the most respected humidor brands due to its strict quality standards, commitment to satisyfing the consumer, and a tradition of excellence. The American Series of humidors are hand-crafted in upstate New York and reflect traditional American styling and very meticulous craftsmanship. Each humidor is handcrafted in Cherry, a hardwood known for its silky texture, natural luster and remarkable aging properties. Cherry was also the ideal choice in the early American colonies for fine furniture pieces.
Reasons to buy the Washington 110-count:
- Made in the U.S.A.!
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer (J.C. Newman)
- We assist you in filing guarantees with the manufacturer
- A deep mahogany finish made from 100% solid Cherry hard wood.
- Spanish-cedar interior.
- Classic curved front
- A Diamond Crown Humidification System and digital hygrometer.
- IMAS (invisible magnetic attachment system) that affixes the humidifier and hygrometer to the back of the humidor without need for velcro.
- Includes a divider, made of Spanish-cedar.
- Felt-lined bottom that prevents scratches.
- Carefully packed in a custom felt storage bag.
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual.
- 13"W X 10"D X 5.25"H
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.