The Boveda Butler (formerly the Boveda Sensor) can store up to 10 days of data when out of Bluetooth range of the app. If the period of no connectivity extends beyond 10 days, the sensor can only download the last 10 days of data to the app when connectivity is re-established. The Boveda Butler MUST be calibrated before use to ensure accurate readings. Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same humidor, and do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
We are an authorized retalier of Boveda.
Reasons to buy the Boveda Butler
- Boveda One-Step Calibration Kit
- Boveda Butler (2" x 1 1/4" x 1/2")
- User's Guide
- Eliminates the need for separate hygrometer and thermometer.
- The Boveda Butler must be calibrated before use to ensure accurate readings.
- Uses standard CR2032 coin battery (included)
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for Boveda
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
Mobile App Display