Craftsman's Bench humidors are now the top-selling humidors in America due to their value and fine quality. The interiors of these humidors are crafted with the best Spanish Cedar to make sure your fine cigars are properly humidified. These humidors are stylish without the big price-tag. It’s easy to see why Craftsman's Bench humidors have become such a great seller with all the unique styles offered in this product line. The Aberdeen humidor has a very rich Honduran Mahogany finish with black trim accents. Its beauty is highlighted by a high-gloss sheen. It includes a very useful lift out tray.
The Executive Series humidors by Craftsman's Bench come with the IMAS® system that enables the easy-to-read analog hygrometer and humidifier to attach to the lid invisibly via magnet, with a solid construction and large quadrant hinges for added strength.
Reasons to Buy Craftsman's Bench Aberdeen 110-Count Humidor
- Honduran Mahogany finish with black trim accents
- Spanish-cedar interior with a divider to separate cigars.
- Lift out tray.
- IMAS - Invisible Magnetic Attachment System for the hygrometer and humidifier.
- Foam humidification system.
- Analog hygrometer.
- Felt-lined bottom that prevents scratching your desk.
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual.
- Warranty from the manufacturer (J.C. Newman)
- We assist you in filing guarantees with the manufacturer
Aberdeen Dimensions and Capacity
- 14 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ x 6 1/8″
- Holds up to 110 cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's One-Year.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.