All humidors made by Elie Bleu are luxury humidors that have the best quality, durability, and beauty of any humidor. Every box will become a treasured box that can be passed down for generations to use. The Classic Collection features rare veneers that are sourced from the most remote places in the world. Elie Bleu finds these unique woods and then expertly crafts them into gorgeous humidors that keep your prized cigars perfectly humidified.
We are an authorized retailer for Elie Bleu.
Reasons to buy the Walnut 75-count humidor:
- Beautiful Walnut wood exterior
- Spanish cedar interior
- 8 very fine coats of varnish
- 1 humidifier
- 1 analog hygrometer
- Magnetic attachment system that affixes the humidifiers and hygrometer to the back of the humidor (eliminates need for velcro or sticker)
- 1 dividers (Spanish cedar)
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual
- Wrapped in a sturdy Elie Bleu box that makes for an exciting unwrapping experience for the person receiving this!
- Made in France
- Manufacturer (Elie Bleu) provides a two-year warranty covering product defects
- We assist you in filing warranty claims
Dimensions and capacity:
- 11¾'' x 9¾'' x 4½''
- Holds up to 75 cigars of corona size cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for Elie Bleu
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's 2-Year Warranty.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.