The Delaware is one of three styles within the American Series of humidors by Diamond Crown. Diamond Crown is one of the most respected humidor brands due to its strict quality standards, commitment to satisfying the consumer, and a tradition of excellence. The American Series of humidors are hand-crafted in upstate New York and reflect traditional American styling and very meticulous craftsmanship. Each humidor is handcrafted in Cherry, a hardwood known for its silky texture, natural luster and remarkable aging properties.
Over two hundred years ago, our forefathers were known for making the finest quality furniture pieces out of the hearty Cherry hard wood that grows deep in the Adirondack Mountains. Today, Diamond Crown is proud to use those same time-honored traditions to bring you American Series Humidors®-- exquisite humidors made from American hard wood on American soil. Each humidor begins as a six-sided box and then is cut open to form separate lid and base sections. This ensures that the lid and the base will always be flush and fit properly. As an added benefit, the lid and base are hinged with piano hinges for a sturdy, but smooth and precise closure. Using the same meticulous techniques as Colonial woodworkers, the artisans delicately hand carve and hand finish each humidor with a stain that brings out the lustrous beauty and contrasting tones in the wood. No two humidors are exactly alike and every finish is unique.
Reasons to buy the Delaware 80-count:
- Made in the U.S.A.!
- A traditional cherry finish made from 100% solid Cherry hard wood.
- Interior lined with Spanish Cedar wood.
- Features beveled edge details.
- A Diamond Crown Humidification System and digital hygrometer.
- IMAS (invisible magnetic attachment system) that affixes the humidifier and hygrometer to the back of the humidor without need for velcro.
- Includes a divider, made of Spanish-cedar.
- Felt-lined bottom that prevents scratches.
- Carefully packed in a custom felt storage bag.
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual.
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer (J.C. Newman)
- We assist you in filing guarantees with the manufacturer
- 13"W X 8.5"D X 3.5"H
- Holds up to 80 cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.