Boveda humidor packs provide 100% hassle-free maintenance of your humidor----no maintenance and no anxiety! Refillable humidifiers require constant monitoring and maintenance. Not with Boveda. You will never need to monitor your humidifier or take it out to refill it with distilled water. Simply place the minimum number of Boveda packets inside your humidor and you’re all set for several months. No mess and no worries.
Boveda emits purified humidity so there’s no need for distilled water. Boveda emits the cleanest, most purified humidity available through its reverse-osmosis membrane.
Choose the RH level you prefer according to your personal preference or the seal quality of your humidor. Boveda is available in 58, 62, 65, 69, 72 and 75 percent—with 84 percent available exclusively for humidor seasoning. Also, Boveda is completely safe for direct contact with your cigars.
- Use one 62% pack for every 25 sticks the humidor can hold.
- Each packet lasts 2-4 months in a seasoned humidor.
- Shelf Life: 2 years.
- All Boveda packets will turn into a solid wafer when they’ve expired.
- Can be mounted in wooden or metal holders or placed directly on cigars or wood.
- Need 12 or more? Buy a cube.
- Boveda Large (67 gram)
- Dimensions: 5.2″ x 3.5″
How Many Boveda Seasoning Packs You Need
- Every Boveda RH is accurate to +/- 1% in an air tight environment, which humidors are not. It's common that the actual RH of your humidor will stabilize up to 5 points lower than the Boveda RH you're using, due to humidor quality and ambient dryness.
- That's why Boveda is available in five different RH levels: 65, 69, 72, 75 and 84 percent - so you can use the RH that achieves the humidity you and your cigars prefer.
- Note: Do not mix Boveda RH levels within the same humidor, and do not use Boveda in the same humidor with other humidification products. They will fight against each other and reduce the efficiency of the Boveda.
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.