The Windsor ashtray is made of the same exotic African Bubinga wood as the Windsor humidor, making it the perfect accessory. However, it can also be bought as a standalone elegant ashtray. It comes with a thick crystal dish that rests inside a felt-lined carveout, and the crystal removes easily for cleaning. The silver Diamond Crown logo stamped into the felt liner can be seen through the bottom of the dish. You and your friend can hoist your cigars on this dignified ashtray as it holds up to two stogies on its wide lips. When friends and family see how thick and hefty both the wood and crystal are, they instantly know this is a plush ashtray.
Reasons to buy the Windsor ashtray:
- An exotic African Bubinga exterior with stylish black accents. Covered in a high-gloss finish.
- Crystal dish, inlayed in a felt-lined basin.
- Felt-lined bottom that prevents scratching surfaces.
- Easily wipes clean.
- We wrap the ashtray in a royal purple felt bag and a sturdy box that makes for an exciting unwrapping experience for the person receiving this!
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer (J.C. Newman)
- We assist you in filing guarantees with the manufacturer
Dimensions and capacity:
- 10 1/2" x 5 3/4" x 1 5/
- Holds up to 2 cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's 1-Year Warranty.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.