All humidors made by Elie Bleu are luxury products that simply have the best quality, durability, and intricacy of any humidor. Every box will become an heirloom that can be passed down for generations to use. The Classic Collection Humidors are timeless and rare veneers sourced from all over the world from the most remote places and brought to the Elie Bleu factory to carefully be shaped onto the cases that will preserve your treasured cigars. Coming from the Pacific coast of North America, Madrona Burl produces its burl growth at the root, half over and half under the soil. This wood has been colored in a second step, giving it a very uncommon and original look.
We are an authorized retailer for Elie Bleu.
Reasons to buy the Blue Madrona Burl 75-110 Cigar Humidors:
- Colored Madrona Burl wood exterior
- Spanish Cedar interior
- Lock & Key System
- Humidification System
- 1 Hygrometer
- Quick and easy setup
- Made in France
- Delivered wrapped in an attractive Elie Bleu box!
- Manufacturer (Elie Bleu) provides a two-year warranty covering product defects
- We assist you in filing warranty claims
Dimensions and capacity:
- 75 Count: 11.81 x 9.64 x 4.53” inches
- 110 Count: 15.75 x 10.63 x 4.41” inches
- Capacity is rated based upon a Corona-sized cigar
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for Elie Bleu
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's 2-Year Warranty.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.