Finally, there is a storage solution for your accessories that’s as well-made as your cigars! And this beautiful storage box is made in America. Whether you’re looking for a classy way to display your cigar accessories or you’re tired of losing your lighter, our American-made accessory box is the most convenient way to organize and preserve your smoking tools and much more.
Keep Your Favorite Accessories Safe From Wear, Tear, and Getting Misplaced!
After a long day in the “real world”, do you really want to hunt down your lighter, your cutter, or your humidor key when all you want to do is take a nice, relaxing puff of your finest stogie? Featuring two spacious and fabric-lined compartments, convenient divider, and a sectioned pull-out tray, our accessory box makes it easy — and classy — to organize your smoking necessities.
Do you consider yourself a casual smoker with just a few tools you’d like to keep track of (...or organized nicely instead of getting tossed around in one of your desk drawers)? This storage box is crafted of White Ash wood with a Burnt Sugar finish, and offers substantial space for your lighters, cutters, butane cans, and other tools — while still fitting in nicely on your smoking table, desk, or wherever else you like to enjoy a smoke.
White Ash Wood Cigar Accessory Organizer Details
- Made in America!
- Made from White Ash wood grown in North America
- Burnt Sugar stain applied to all faces of the wood
- White Ash pullout tray with 6 sections can hold 1 accessory per section
- Bottom of interior and tray lined with Indigo Blue synthetic velour
- One fixed wood divider in lower compartment
- Brass hinges with lid support
- Finger-relief to lift lid
- Wood feet that elevate box
- Exterior: 12" W x 10" D x 5" H
- Interior Dimensions (Below Tray): 10.25" W x 8.75" D x 2.25" H
- Interior Dimensions (Inside Tray): 3.125" W x 4" D x 1.125" H
Shipping & Returns
All products ship from the USA, and shipping costs are auto-calculated at checkout based on package weight and size.
To ship to a location outside of the USA, please go to one of our international sites here: https://northwoodshumidors.glopalstore.com/
We place your satisfaction at the heart of our business. We know that finding the perfect humidor or cigar accessory is a personal journey. If a product doesn't meet your expectations, we invite you to visit our Returns and Exchanges page. Here, you'll find easy steps to return or exchange your purchase, so you can continue to enjoy the art of cigar smoking with the confidence and peace of mind you deserve.
- Send an email to Northwoods Humidors to receive a return authorization number, you will need to provide this return number on the address label. Items returned without prior authorization will not be processed. At this time we will also tell you the return shipping and processing fee to be enclosed with your box. Items arriving without correct payment will not be processed until payment is received. (We are happy to provide warranty work at no charge, but we do not pay shipping charges.)
- Return the product prepaid shipping and please insure for the current list price (We will tell you the insurance amount when you call for your return authorization number). If your item is broken during return shipment, you will need to file a claim with the carrier to recover the cost of your item. We cannot provide warranty work or replacements for items broken during shipment to the factory.
- Enclose a detailed description of the part or parts you believe to be defective as well as a daytime phone number, so we may contact you with any questions. Items arriving with no paperwork indicating the warranty issue will not be processed until such paperwork is received.
- We will (at our discretion) either repair the box you send in, or replace it with a new one.
Cigar Accessories Organizers
Country of Origin:
United States of America