Elie Bleu's Macassar Ebony humidor is made of the exotic wood, macassar ebony, a very precious timber. It's a very strong, heavy and hard wood. It has a dramatic striped appearance----a yellow to reddish brown body with darker brown or black stripes. The pale gold sapwood woven throughout contrasts sharply giving it a beautiful, rich appearance. The edges feature a very dark color giving it a further accentuating contrast.
All humidors made by Elie Bleu are luxury humidors that simply have the best quality, durability, and beauty of any humidor. Every box will become an heirloom that can be passed down for generations to use.
We are an authorized retailer for Elie Bleu.
Reasons to buy the Macassar Ebony 75-count humidor:
- Exotic Macassar Ebony wood exterior with dark/black edges
- Spanish cedar interior
- 8 very fine coats of varnish
- A lock & key system
- 1 humidifier
- 1 analog hygrometer
- Magnetic attachment system that affixes the humidifiers and hygrometer to the back of the humidor (eliminates need for velcro or sticker)
- 1 dividers (Spanish cedar)
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual
- Wrapped in a sturdy Elie Bleu box that makes for an exciting unwrapping experience for the person receiving this!
- Made in France
- Manufacturer (Elie Bleu) provides a two-year warranty covering product defects
- We assist you in filing warranty claims
Dimensions and capacity:
- 11¾'' x 9¾'' x 4½''
- Holds up to 75 cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for Elie Bleu
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's 2-Year Warranty.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.