The Daniel Marshall stabilizer packs range from 67% to 70% RH with a potential to vary 2% +/-. Humidity is a function of temperature. When the temperature goes up, humidity levels can go up. When the temperature goes down, the humidity can go down! The Daniel Marshall Stabilizers feel firm with a softness when they are fully charged. When they expire, they become hard. Store them in sealed zip lock plastic bags and they should have a shelf life of over 2 years. To use the stabilizer do not open the white outer package that has the DM logo and markings printed. This white material is permeable and allows humidity to circulate!
Please note: This product page is to purchase 1x single stabilizer.
How many you need:
- Two stabilizer packs are recommended for 100-cigar size humidors for 60 to 90 days of stable humidity.
- Four stabilizer packs are recommended for humidors of 125-cigar capacity and larger for 60 to 90 days of stable humidity.
Reasons to Buy the Daniel Marshall Humidity Stabilizer Packs - 67-70%
- High efficiency
- Each Stabilizer outer packaging food safe and all the ingredients are food safe
- Accuracy of +/- 2%
- Made to Daniel Marshall specifications to provide excellent humidification
- 6.75" height 2.5" width 0.25" depth
- Manufacturer (Daniel Marshall) provides a lifetime warranty covering product defects
- We assist you in filing warranty claims
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for Daniel Marshall
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Lifetime Daniel Marshall Warranty.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.