Ashton, proprietor of Savoy Humidors & Accessories, is one of the world's premier luxury cigar brands. The Ashton tradition is rooted in the company's unparalleled commitment to quality and consumer satisfaction. Savoy Executive Matte Mahogany humidors eliminate the gap between luxury and value. Employing only the finest aged hardwoods, the Executive series integrates the stability and simplicity of 2-way humidification technology. A soft tint of red in the rich mahogany surface envelops a seamless seal to romance an array of traditional interiors.
We are an authorized retailer for Savoy Humidors & Accessories.
Reasons to buy the Matte Mahogany 25-100
- Matte Mahogany exterior
- Authentic Spanish Cedar wood interior
- Lock & Key System
- 2-way Humidification Technology (requires Boveda packets)
- Quick and easy setup
- Manufacturer (Ashton) provides a two-year warranty covering product defects
- We assist you in filing warranty claims
Dimensions and capacity
- Small 25 Cigars: 11 x 9 x 5 inches
- Medium 50 Cigars: 14 x 9.88 x 6.75 inches
- Large 100 Cigars: 17 x 12 x 7.5 inches
- Capacity is rated based upon a Corona-sized cigar
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors
- We are an authorized retailer for Savoy Humidors & Accessories
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's 2-Year Warranty.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.