The Milano humidor from the Prestige Import Group is a well-crafted display humidor that will nicely showcase up to 125 of your cigars. Whether you are a cigar retailer or a cigar aficionado, you can display your collection with pride. The exterior features a Dark Mahogany finish, while the interior is made of aromatic Spanish-cedar. The interior is built out with three angled trays and three dividers to keep differently-flavored cigars separated. The included humidifier provides the humidity while the exterior hygrometer allows you to monitor for correct relative humidity (RH) levels. All four sides feature actual glass that allow friends and family to admire your collection, while the lock & key prevents unwanted sampling! When closed, the seal is solid.
Reasons to buy the Milano 125-count countertop display humidor:
- Dark Mahogany exterior finish.
- Aromatic Spanish-cedar interior.
- Three trays angled for easy access and display.
- Three dividers to separate cigars.
- Four glass sides (not Plexiglass) for easy viewing of cigars from any angle.
- Brass pull knob.
- Brass lock and key to prevent tampering.
- Humidifier and external hygrometer included.
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual.
- Packaged extremely well to make sure there are no damages during shipping.
- One year guarantee from the manufacturer (Prestige Import Group)
- We assist you in filing guarantees with the manufacturer
Dimensions and capacity:
- 13” W x 11 1/4” D x 19 1/4” H
- Holds up to 125 cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- Manufacturer's One-Year Guarantee.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.
Large Humidors (125+ Cigars)
Country of Origin: