Thousands of satisfied customers already trust the HT1 Humidity / Temperature Smart Sensor to monitor the environmental conditions for the things they care about most. Now the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway enables you to monitor your SensorPush sensors remotely from anywhere via the Internet!
With the included cloud service (no monthly fee), you'll have the full SensorPush experience, accuracy and ease of use, no matter where you are! Receive current conditions, alerts and even the full data history just as if you were monitoring locally. It's perfect for keeping an eye on conditions at home or at a vacation property while you're away. Make sure your cigars are safe while you're at work. Whatever the situation, when you need to monitor environmental conditions from afar, the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway has you covered.
How Does It Work?
The simple setup process connects your G1 WiFi Gateway to the internet, via WiFi or Ethernet and links it to your SensorPush cloud account. This account is included with the purchase of a G1 WiFi gateway and is easily created during setup. Once online, the gateway receives data via Bluetooth from any in-range SensorPush sensors and relays that information to our web-based service (a.k.a. "the cloud").
The SensorPush app can then retrieve the data from the internet, so you can access it from anywhere. As before, the system has been designed to be as flexible as possible. Multiple gateways on one account? No problem. Multiple phones monitoring one account? Of course. Just log each device in with the same email address and password and your data is instantly synchronized across devices for easy access by family members, employees, house sitters or anyone you wish.
When a sensor is renamed or alert settings are changed, the updates are reflected on all connected devices within moments. When you add new sensors, just pair them with one device. The gateway and all other devices will automatically import them and begin monitoring right away.
Additionally, if all of your sensors are within range of a G1 WiFi gateway, you can now disable Bluetooth within the SensorPush app, or even on your phone (once setup is complete) for improved battery life.
Lastly, the gateway is designed to work seamlessly with the existing sensors, so those of you who have already purchased our sensors are all set.
Reasons to Buy the SensorPush G1 WiFi Gateway
- Access data from anywhere
- Available through WiFi or Ethernet cable
- No set limit to the number of sensors you can monitor with one gateway
- No set limit to the number of mobile devices that can simultaneously log into a single account
Weight and Dimensions
- 5.6" X 0.8" X 4.2"
- 5.3 oz
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for SensorPush
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
Mobile App Display
Country of Origin: