Whynter CHC-421HC Elite Touch Control Stainless 400-Cigar Cooler Humidor 4.2 cu. ft.
- Ships in 48 hours and arrives in 7 business days.
- 105.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Just making your life convenient is not all there is. Being able to bring that comfort with you around the house is also essential. As you can see, Whynter products are designed around portability and space utilization, allowing you the flexibility of using these products when and where you need it the most. Almost as important as bringing you products that get the job done, Whynter also insists that the product looks good, Combining form and function!
Whether you are a true cigar aficionado or a casual enthusiast, the Whynter Elite Touch Control Stainless 4.2 cu.ft. Cigar Humidor is an ideal cigar storage system that can help preserve the flavor of your cigars and protect them from pests or other harmful conditions.
Whynter is all about precision. Equipped with a digital hygrometer that has an adjustable humidity range of 65% – 75%, this cigar humidor can help store and age cigars within the optimal room temperature. In addition, this units comes with a digital temperature display with adjustable thermostat of 64ºF – 72ºF.
This cigar humidor contains a humidity tray to maintain internal humidity and two activated carbon filters to ensure cigars remain free from contaminating odors. Furnished with 1 Spanish Cedar half shelf, 1 wooden trim and 3 spacious drawers, the Whynter CHC-421HC helps maintain humidity, emits a light complementary aroma, and helps repel damaging insects.
In addition to its main purpose of storing, preserving, and aging cigars, this Whynter Cigar Humidor is also an attractive and elegant showcase for your prized collection.
Reasons to buy the Whynter CHC-421HC Elite Touch Control Stainless 400-Cigar Cooler Humidor 4.2 cu. ft.
- Spanish cedar interior
- Capacity: 4.2 cu. ft
Holds up to 400+ cigars
Powerful compressor cooling with eco-friendly R600a refrigerant
Stainless steel trimmed tempered glass door and sleek black cabinet
Professional quality towel bar handle
Security lock and key
Removable Spanish cedar drawers and shelves
True Spanish cedar drawers and shelves: 1 half shelf and 3 drawers and 1 fixed wood trim:
Equipped with a humidity tray and hygrometer for inside humidity level maintenance
Two activated carbon filters to ensure cigars remain free from contaminating odors
Digital hygrometer & adjustable humidity range of 65% – 75%
Enhanced LCD temperature display
Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
Dual internal fan-forced circulation for even humidity and temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
Noise level: <45 dBa
Power Consumption:: 90 watts / 1.5A
Voltage: 110V / 60Hz
Light complementary aroma
Repels damaging insects
Dimensions and Capacity:
- Product dimensions: 19.5” W x 22.84” D x 30” H (Add 1.6″ in depth and 0.25″ in width with handle installed)
- Package dimensions: 24.41” W x 27.4” D x 36.97 ” H
- Net weight: 88 lbs
- Gross weight: 105 lbs
- Pull out Half Shelf Dimensions: 16.18″ x 16.85 x 2.72″
- Pull out Drawer Dimensions: 16.02″ x 2.76″ x 0.39″
- Fixed Wood Trim Dimensions: 16.18″ x 8.89″ x 1.18″
- Holds up to 400 cigars
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for Whynter
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
- One-year Whynter Warranty.
- You will have peace of mind when you buy from us because we assist you in filing a warranty claim with the manufacturer should you need to.
- Other retailers do NOT provide this service.
- We will be with you from the start of the process by providing you with the warranty contact info and a receipt of your purchase to file a claim.
- We will be in contact with you during the claims process to make sure you receive the service you deserve.