S.T. Dupont: 8 Things To Know Before You Buy
Welcome to the story of a 146 year-old visionary company with the savoir faire to craft objects of desire, coveted by the elite. Exceptional materials are prized for their quality, artisans are celebrated as artists and authentic history and heritage are ingrained in every process. S.T. Dupont's passion is for producing the finest in luxury products. A design atelier where ideas and innovation are brought to life and where quality rings true.
The new Line D is characterized by a strong brand recognition with the blazon signature on the clip. Its curved shape and soft lines provide a simple, timeless elegance. With divine proportions and best- in-class well-balanced design to provide the best writing comfort when held in hand. The new line D pen guarantees the best quality with a pen crafted from brass for the best durability. The Sunburst Atelier Collection is offered in a medium size. The exterior is made with pure palladium and coated with lacquer. The roller convertible pen uses a ball point with water-based ink or gelled ink as opposed to viscous inks found in the ball point pen.
We are an authorized retailer of S.T. Dupont.
Reasons to buy the Roller Convertible Pen - New Line D Sunburst Atelier Medium
- Palladium exteriors
- Lacquer finishes
- Roller Convertible tip
- S.T. Dupont logo
- Made in France
Reasons to Buy from Northwoods Humidors:
- We are an authorized retailer for S.T. Dupont
- Outstanding reviews from previous customers
- Read these testimonials (click here)
- Also, you can email or call us with questions anytime (click here)
- We assist you with warranty claims for life---we provide receipts, claims contact info, and filing assistance
- Fast and free UPS Ground shipping on most products
- No sales tax (except orders shipped to Illinois)
- 30-Day Money Back Gaurantee (click here)
Country of Origin: